Don't Worry anymore about your pets water bowl! This simple model fixes the problem of constantly refilling while helping the planet by recycling!
This is my version of an "Automatic Pet Bowl Refiller". While recycling a can you create a helpful, useful and convenient tool that your pets will love too! This object is easy to print and attach to the 250mL can. The model uses minimal support which really helps when making this. The "Refiller" works flawlessly and attaches easily. You can put it in any dog bowl with a flat bottom (works best with larger bowls). The refilling is smooth and effective, letting you pet get water fast and efficiently.
Instructions for Assembly:
1. Put some glue in the top of the printed base around the inner edges. (use hot glue or a glue that is not to liquidy. Also, make sure that the glue will seal water-tight)
2. Place the can in the base with the open part face down
3. add glue to the outside of the can rim to reinforce the can and to add another layer of waterproofness
4. Let it dry and you are done!
Instructions for Use:
1. Fill the can up through the hole in the bottom.
2. Fill the pet bowl with around 2 inches of water.
3. Quickly flip the can upside down in the pet bowl.
4. (For the Pets) "Drink Up!"
With some patience, and a little glue, you can turn a simple 250mL can into a fantastic household tool.
Material: ABS, PLA, PETG...( no flexible or porous materials ie. wood)
Layer Height: 0.2mm or under
Infill Percentage: 50%
Wall Thickness: 0.8mm
Top/Bottom Thickness: 0.8mm
Speed: 60- 80mm/s
Please if you like this design like and share. Comment and post if you print this out for yourself. Hope your pets like it! Thanks!