This is a Block Printing Press designed for smaller prints (approximately 10cm x 10cm).
- 10-32 x 6" threaded rod (x4) Height Adjustment
- 10-32 wingnut (x4) Height Adjustment
- 10-32 nut (x8) Height Adjustment
- 10 gauge lock washer (x4) Height Adjustment
- 10-24 x 12" threaded rod (x1) Lower Axel
- 10-24 nut (x4) Lower Axel
To create the hieght adjustment screws, the lock washers were sandwiched in between two nuts.
The support legs and lower hieght adjustment brackets were held in place with a mild adhesive (furthur improvments to be made to avoid using adhesives). The drum axel and knob were also secured with glue.
Comercial equivalents range from around $50 (non-roller press) for smaller presses all the way to $300 for larger roller types (roller press)
The OpenScad file used to render all of the parts is included if any customizations/adjustments need to be made.