Invite your friends to a drink, if they can solve the Disentanglement Puzzle ;)
"Whosoever can solve this puzzle, if he/she be worthy, shall enjoy the DRINK"
- 3D printable parts:There are 7 models wich you will be find attached for printing
- NON 3D printed parts: String 75 cm long x 3.5 mm of diameter (aprox.)
- Building process:
- Print all the parts once.
- Cut the string in 2 parts. One of 50 cm and the other of 25 cm.
- Use the long string (50cm) to connect the head locker, the base and the rectangle with the hole at the bottom. (Shown on the picture)
- Use the other string to connect the big ball with the other rectangle (small hole parallel to the big one) , this to the small ball and the square. (Shown on the picture)
- Try with a bottle the lenght of the string before making a node. (The long string can be adjusted for different bottle sizes if you do not cut it, the extra can be hidden in the head locker)
- If it is not enough clear, please leave a comment and I will help you ;)