I use heavily in my workshop Modular workshop system from Hobbyzone (http://www.hobbyzone.pl/en/wsm/Hobby+Zone+modular+workshop+pt3this/). I love their product. Smart, practical, easy to build.
Holder I am presenting here is inspired by their Painting Tools Stand (http://www.hobbyzone.pl/en/modelling-accessories/29-painting-tools-stand.html), which is nice but it does not suit my needs. Hence I took it as an inspiration and I have modified their idea into something that has much better fit for me:
- much larger in size
- larger cup stand
- more stable support for bottles/cups (holder v1.2 especially)and last but not least more brush/tool holders which is essential feature for me
All in all I am sending my love and credits to Hobbyzone guys!
Two cups that fits into the holder are included in this project. One is thin and one is thick. Thick one is perfectly rigid. Thin one is ok and is printed quite fast.
- holder_v1.2_lowpoly.stl - holder designed to keep tamiya acrylic colors and attached cup
- holder_v1.1_lowpoly.stl - holder designed to keep tamiya acrylic colors and attached cup with reduction holes to keep smaller cups/color bottles as well. More universal, less practical. If you want use just tamiya colors and one sized cup pick holder_v1.2_lowpoly.stl for sure
- cup_thin_v1.0_lowpoly.stl - cup stl, two perimeters thin
- cup_thick_v1.0_lowpoly.stl - cup stl, four perimeters thick
Fusion 360 f3d source files acan be checked online: