If you like my work I hope you'll consider supporting me on Pateron: https://www.patreon.com/3DPrintingProfessor
Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrjoesays
The battle has raged on for centuries. How will it end, on the field of strategy or in the grapple of combat? Only you can decide.
Finally the original Chessbot Hero (Formerly Action #Chess) has a worthy opponent. This new robot assembles in a different and unique way to the original.
Edit this thing on Tinkercad: https://tinkercad.com/things/iZLcB97CLRN-action-chess-opponent
Be sure your filament diameter works by printing http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:27436 until they mate well. I find my filament diameter needs to be up to one or two tenths of a milimeter more than what I actually measure to get a good mate.
- Form the body by sliding the tabs on the king and queen into the other and sliding.
- Form the head by taking the two "F" pawns and mating them base-to-base.
- Slide the 4 "A" pawns into the body to form shoulders and legs.
- Slide the head into the slot at the base of the king.
- Join the "B" pawns to the knights base-to-base.
- Join the rooks to the legs to form feet.
- Join the Bishops to the shoulders and the knight/pawn arms to the bishops.
- Pose and play.