- Construction finish: 1990
- Designed by: Loebl, Schlossman & Hackl
- Type: Skyscraper
- Stories: 40
- Maximum Height: 470 feet / 143 meters
- Developer: Fifield Companies
- This building's top two floors feature outdoor terraces, unusual for office space.
(Credit; Chicago Architecture)
This object is part of "Scan The World". Scan the World is a non-profit initiative introduced by MyMiniFactory, through which we are creating a digital archive of fully 3D printable sculptures, artworks and landmarks from across the globe for the public to access for free. Scan the World is an open source, community effort, if you have interesting items around you and would like to contribute, email email@example.com to find out how you can help.
Scanned : Photogrammetry (Processed using Agisoft PhotoScan)