I remixed the original project a bit.
- Decreased the left side of the base (now the x end-stop is triggered correctly)
- Added some volume to the cable guide, to make it a bit stronger.
- Same thing for the BLTouch mount.
- Changed radius of the corners of the base, to have it match the corner of the red carriage.
- Added an insert, so the carriage will not bump into the x-belt tensioner nut while leveling.
Currently I am printing with this mount, it is ok. If you are looking for the firmware, go to Marlin firmware for Creality CR-10 Max. I will write my settings when I finish testing. Almost there.