You might also like these free designs!
* Mini Craft Mitre Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-73745
* Simple Caddy: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75660
* Mini Craft Clamp: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75154
* Mini Corner Clamp: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-74993
* Quilling Templates: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-55165
* Handy Little Hooks: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-51642
Razor blades are super sharp, but not the easiest to use for craft applications. They're very thin, and they're very flexible, and can't take a great deal of force. They're unbeatable for fine craft work, though, and that's why this blade holder exists!
Now, you want a pretty tight fit for the blade, so there are three versions included here - 0.2mm, 0.3mm and 0.4mm. That's the width of the gap that takes the blade, since different printers and slicers will yield different results. We're not talking about a lot of time or filament, here, though, so print one or two and see which one works best with your setup.
There's a guard included, too, since leaving razor blades lying around is a recipe for disaster! Have fun :)