# Better Board Game Inserts
# Parts to Print
- 1 of every file (the Spacer is optional but recommended)
## Guiding Principles
- Board game pieces should stay put no matter the orientation of the box
- No Bags!
- Use as little filament as possible
- Use supports only when necessary
## The Inserts
- Each piece should be printed separately and then assembled after.
- These were designed using Onshape [here](https://cad.onshape.com/documents/2b703115aea3ed5982457ea9/w/21c25ace30b0322328d32fb5/e/a4436b79209b36a19b972edc).
- Additionally these were made from a board game inserts framework I built [here](https://cad.onshape.com/documents/01f4f5c7b4093f0c0d968461/w/5411319c42e25fc60f581269/e/71eaf33b0aa3b96ffbea2c01).
If you like this design and want to help out, please consider sending a coffee my way. Thank you for the support!
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cookie" rel="stylesheet"><a class="bmc-button" target="_blank" href="https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BrettsyDesigns"><img src="https://www.buymeacoffee.com/assets/img/BMC-btn-logo.svg" alt="BrettsyDesigns"><span style="margin-left:5px">BrettsyDesigns</span></a>