Wanted to solve the fact that Gopro lens is not centered on Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal and still keeping the video connection to gopro for FPV.
Hence did the following:
1) Mounted the gopro upside down and reversed it via settings.
2) Reduced a miniUSB plug (extended version) to be able to still connect it
3) Installed wider/taller landing feet
4) Modified them to install the FPV antenna on one feet (this should reduce risk of transmission masking in some conditions
5) Made the attached feet for better landing on soft surfaces
You can find also a 'snow' version (not yet tested).
Now the Gopro's framing is improved a lot (wider free area) and also the Video Transmission quality reduction with the DJI coming back to me (previously the antenna was installed in the back pointing down) disappeared.
If you like it please download it!
If you download it please 'LIKE' it!