I designed this box to perfectally fit my polyhedral dice set for DnD. I took inspiration from Victorian motifs and Martin guitar bridge's. The symbol on the top is a runic D, the first letter of my name.
Requires support to print, and is quite hard to remove. Though anyone with adequite tools can manage.
A lot of sanding had to be done in order to get the perfectly mating lid and body to move easily yet stay secure. I applied bike chain lubricant to help it along.
I've found that acrylic paint works best on PLA
Optional but adds a lot: I've started getting into leather working so I added a pad on the bottom with a diamond quilted pattern and pre made skull patern insert on the inside. Which I painted the eyes red...