Start outfitting your figures with a proper shop with this drill press. Everything you need to make either a free-standing or a bench-mounted version is included.
Print one of everything, except the axels- for those, just choose either axle_full (for the free-standing version) or axle_short (for the tabletop). Alternatively, print one of the pre-plated versions.
All you'll need to assemble the model is a little bit of superglue, and (depending on your printer) maybe a knife to trim down the thickness of the axel.
I recommend the following order:
- glue headTop to headBot to make the motor housing assembly
- glue your chosen axel into the base
- slide the plate onto the axel, a little past where you actually want it to be
- add glue around the axel at the desired location for the plate
move the plate up and onto the glue
- while you're letting the axel/base/plate assembly dry, add a drop or two of glue to the handle and press it into the hole in headBot
- glue the completed motor housing assembly onto the top of the axle