Hi guys and gals.
Needed a simple case for my DS212 so why not share the results with the community.
When slicing, I used 0.1mm horizontal explansion in Cura which resulted in a somewhat loose fit and enabled me to add some furry tape for poor man's shock absorption. Printers and slicer programs are different so some tolerance tweaking might be required, especially for the lid to stay in place.
I used a couple of tiny drops of acetone to permanently fix the lid. But not much - a dab'll do ya! Easy enough to open when need be.
Oscilloscope probe stress relief holes might need some filing to get a perfectly snug fit and do their job.
EDIT: added a simple box to protect the LCD in the toolbox.
Feel free to let me know when anyone needs some dimensions altered.