This is my submission for the 3D Printing Nerd design contest to create a spool holder that will mount on his shelves that he made.
- Allows easy hooking and unhooking on and off the shelf with an angled hook at the rear, just tilt back and pull up
- Uses a slight angle up to prevent the spool falling off and has no ridge at the front to allow easy fitting and removal of spools
- Has a narrow hook on the back to sit between spools
- Has a wide front that makes contact with shelf to prevent wobble and increase stability
- It is long enough to take large spools up to 90mm wide
- Designed to create as minimal friction as possible
I hope that you guys like it and at least give it a go. I did print the main hooking section myself and it worked wonders!
Much love and keep up the great videos Joel!