Based on a scanned Elephant Coat Hanger I did, as the original one (http://www.nadjacarlotti.com/pateres-en-porcelaine/ BTW: not existing anymore) is in a very fragile material I wanted to be sure to be able to renew it.
The resolution is not perfect, probably the scan I did was not as close as it has to be to the original object. I've made again some details via sculptris, and add the hole behind to fix it with a bolt on the wall via meshmixer (both software are AMAZING !).
Nevertheless it's great to add more in my house to handle my child coats !
in summary, the worflow is:
scan with 123D catch
import only the .obj without the mapping (avoid memory issues) in meshmixer to isolate the elephant from the rest of the scene, and add the hole behind
import the isolated elephant to sculptris (.obj) and add any details
export again to meshmixer and prepare the stl for printing
print in PLA with support needed beyond 40°