I made this mount specifically for the Eva-Dry E-333 I use in my filament dry box. I really like this unit as it is easy to recharge and tends to last a few months between charges at least where I live. I wanted something that was going to hold the unit so that it would not bounce around the box and so it would always be visable (assuming I do not cover the window in it with tall spools like in the photo) from the outside when it was time to re-charge the unit.
There are two versions, one with holes for mounting with bolts or screws, and one for mounting with double sided tape.
Instructions for filament dry box mounting
- EvaDry-mount-bolts printed
- 4 bolts. The holes are sized for M3 or any similar size.
- 4 nuts that match your bolts
- 4 washers (preferably fender washers) that match your bolts
- Tools to tighten your bolts
- Hold the bracket up to where you would like to mount it inside your box and, using a marker, mark the 4 holes on the box
- Using a 1/16" or 1.5mm drill bit slowly drill a small pilot hole through each dot you marked (starting small will help prevent cracking the plastic tub)
- Using a 1/8" or 3mm drill bit slowly drill out each hole to the desired size
- Insert the screws through the part and then through the side of the bin.
- Put the washer over the bolt on the outside of the bin and then secure with nut.
Instructions for tape mounting
- EvaDry-mount-double-sided-tape printed
- Foam double sided tape (like this 3M tape)
- Stick tape to the indents on the back of the mount and cut to length
- Stick to desired surface