- The 26 mm mount bracket has been sliced into 2 sections to facilitate printing without any support.
- Added a plate (FrontAccessoryMountPlate29mm-m.stl) with all the parts in their optimal oriantation for no support printing.
Recommended print settings with a .4 mm nozzle
- Layer Hight: .150 ~.160 mm, depending on motors and gearing
- 4 perimeters or shells (~ 2 mm)
- 12 bottom layers (~ 2 mm)
- 12 top layers (~ 2 mm)
- Infill 10%~15%, depending on infill type
Additional items needed for assembly
- 2x M3-12 Socket Hex screws
- 2 x M3 locking nuts
- Suitable glue such as medium CA.
- Lining material to help the accessory mount clamp hold on securely to the front derailler tube. Common strips of bicycle helicopter tape, frame/surface guard tape or any other tacky Polly-Urethane material seem to work best. Strips cut from an old inner tube also works well.
1- Insert and seat the M3 locking nuts in the molded pockets. It may be easier to use a longer M3 screw to first pull and seat the nut in the pocket.
2- Glue the Mount Bracket Cap onto the Mount Bracket. To ensure that the parts bond well, clamp the parts together overnight.
3- Line the area of the front derailler tube where the accessory mount will clamp with suitable lining material.
4- Mount the clamp to the front derailler tube. Secure the handle with the M3-12 screws, tightly enough to prevent slippage, but not so tight as to deform the printed parts. The lining material between the clamp and the tube should provide enough friction to prevent slippage. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN!