Recommended print settings with a .4 mm nozzle
- Layer Hight: .2 mm
- 4 perimeters or shells (1.8 ~ 2 mm)
- 10 bottom layers (~ 2 mm)
- 10 top layers (~ 2 mm)
- Infill 15%~20%, depending on infill type
Additional items needed for assembly
- 2 x M5-12 Socket Hex screws
- 2 x M5 nuts (M5 nylon locking nut optional)
- Lining material to help the accessory mount clamp hold on securely to the front dérailleur tube. Common strips of bicycle helicopter tape, frame/surface guard tape or any other tacky Polly-Urethane material seem to work best.
1- Insert and seat the M5 nuts in the molded pockets. It may be easier to use a longer M5 screw to first pull and seat the nut in the pocket.
2- Line the area of the front dérailleur tube where the accessory mount will clamp with suitable lining material
3- Mount the clamp to the front dérailleur tube. Secure the handle with the M5-12 screws, tightly enough to prevent slippage, but not so tight as to deform the printed parts. The lining material between the clamp and the tube should provide enough friction to prevent slippage. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN!