Don't get hung up the next time you're trying to find somewhere to put your your keys, bag or jacket. Our latest design is here to help; a fully customizable hook!
This design is completely free and shared under a permissive license. Your support is hugely appreciated.
Did you know?
Some of our designs cannot be found on MyMiniFactory. If you are looking for more, check out our premium projects:
OpenSCAD Customizer Options
This design has the following Customizer options:
- Material_Thickness - Thickness of the material
- Corner_Radius_Percentage - The size of the corner radius as a percentage
- Hook_Inside_Diameter - The inside diameter of the hook
- Hook_Width - The width of the hook (unless the screw size commands larger)
- Hook_Lip_Shape - The shape of the hook lip
- Screw_Hole_Diameter - The diameter of the screw hole
- Screw_Head_Diameter - The diameter of the screw head
- Screw_Head_Countersink_Angle - Screw countersink angle (82 and 90 are common)
If printing without supports, we recommend using a low Corner_Radius_Percentage value, otherwise you may experience overhang issues. However, we recommend always setting a Corner_Radius_Percentage value of, say, at least ~10% to remove any sharp edges.
You may need to experiment with the Corner_Radius_Percentage value and/or your printer settings to obtain the best results when printing without supports.
We recommend printing this in a durable filament, such as ABS.
- 1.1 (30 Mar 2021) - Small correction to customizer comment
- 1.0 (30 Mar 2021) - Initial version
Recommended slicer settings:
- Resolution: 0.1mm - 0.2mm
- Infill: ~50% or higher if you need it to be extra durable.
- Supports: Should not be required unless you use a high Corner_Radius_Percentage value.
- Rafts: Not required, unless you experience adhesion issues.
The "Hook" models (.stl) are licensed under the CC BY license by Code and Make.
The "Hook" code (.scad) is licensed under The MIT License by Code and Make.
We are proud to offer content to you absolutely free.
We love to create free content for you. As you might imagine, it takes a lot of time. Supporters help us fund materials and equipment to create future projects and tutorials. To show your appreciation, please use the link below:
We thank you so much for your support!