Print the two parts: Enclosure and Panel.
- Fit the electronics and LCD into the enclosure and note the depth to have the encoder shaft extend through the frame enough to push on the encoder knob. And position the SD card feature to the enclosure slot.
- Trim the plastic enclosure as necessary.
- Secure the electronics with Hot Glue or similar.
- Attach the frame over the LCD and use Hot Glue to secure into place.
- Install the encoder knob.
To mount to your printer I tilted it at the desired angle on my printer and ran a bead of Hot Glue along the top of the enclosure. The enclosure bottom is allowed to rest against the work table. This is not as fragile as you would guess and works well. Of course if you want a more elegant way to attach this - Open up Sketchup and make your desired changes to the attached design files.
I hope this works well for you.