This is designed to be walmounted with drywall screws but can also just be set vertically on a table. There are 2 versions of the body. One has the cables coming out of the side and the second has them coming out of the bottom.
1. Print Gastly Body
2.(mount on wall, optional) Insert the Echo Dot + Cables
3. Print Gastly Retention Ring and snap in place
4. Print the Gastly Eyes and Gastly Mouth next
5. Glue (or press fit, depending on your tolerances) the right eye and mouth to the retention ring
6. Print Gastly Teeth and glue (or press fit) to Gastly Mouth
7. Push Left Eye into place.
8. (optional) There are free floating pieces that are for wall mounting or for use with an acrylic backing. Glue them where you like.
When assembled this way, you should be able to take the Echo Dot out without damaging anything. Just Pull out the left eye and retention ring.
P.S. Ill upload photos of the final print when I return from vacation in a few days.