I just restart golf (after 20 years of stoppage) and, as we know, it is still a game of very fine margins :-) and the difference between a perfect strike and a disastrous mishit is less than an inch.
When I was using a wooden tee peg, I was never know if my ball was to height or to low compare to the previous one. And on top of that I was even not knowing if the height difference was the cause of my good or bad drive…
This is why I start to use the plastic castle tee which allows you to tee your ball at exactly the same height every time.
If you are the kind of player who likes to vary their tee height to hit certain types of drives, a full set of height have been created (and, thanks to 3d printing this tee height can now be customized according to your need).
For the moment we have:
· Number 0 : Head height of 6 mm for a full height of 25 mm
· Number 1 : Head height of 12 mm for a full height of 33 mm
· Number 2 : Head height of 18 mm for a full height of 39 mm
· Number 3 : Head height of 25 mm for a full height of 46 mm
· Number 4 : Head height of 31 mm for a full height of 52 mm
· Number 5 : Head height of 39 mm for a full height of 60 mm
· Number 6 : Head height of 49 mm for a full height of 70 mm
The tee has been shaped in order to allow a good sitting of the ball and, even if they are not unbreakable, they are quite resistant if you install them correctly (number shall be face your club)
Have good fun with this tee set and do not hesitate to contact me if other size are needed.