This is my little contribution for those who need a hands free door opener on these odd days. We are all affected by the COVID-19 situation and measurements to avoid contacts with surfaces is highly encouraged. This situation is not ending any time soon, so a little precaution at the time of touching door knobs is always a good idea to stay safe.
Also it helps for people with rheumatoid arthritis.
Please print it and SHARE this product with your friends and love ones and get others protected from the Corona Virus with 3d printing!!
1. EASY TO INSTALL. Just zip-it and click it (no screws, tools or zip-ties).
2. ONE SIZE FITS ALL. Can be installed on doors knobs with diameters from 1.9 to 2.2 inches (48 to 55 mm).
3. Works for both PULL and PUSH side of the door.
4. REVERSIBLE for both LEFT and RIGHT swinging doors.
5. CURVED PROFILE for better grip.
1. PLACE the Knob Lever with the teeth facing the door.
2. SLIDE the Pull Opener into the levers. The the upper lever always goes into the upper slot of the Pull Opener and, depending on your knob diameter, the bottom lever goes into the first or the consequent slot of the Pull Opener (see third image). It should be as tight as you can for better grip and to prevent it to pop out of the knob when opening very heavy doors.
3. CLICK the Pull Opener forward to lock it in place.