- Construction finish: 1927
- Designed by: Holabird & Roche
- Type: Hotel
- Maximum Height: 340 feet / 104 meters
- 2005: The name of the hotel changed from the "Chicago Hilton and Towers" to the "Hilton Chicago."
- At the time of its completion, this was the largest hotel in the world with 3,000 rooms.
(Credit; Chicago Architecture)
This object is part of "Scan The World". Scan the World is a non-profit initiative introduced by MyMiniFactory, through which we are creating a digital archive of fully 3D printable sculptures, artworks and landmarks from across the globe for the public to access for free. Scan the World is an open source, community effort, if you have interesting items around you and would like to contribute, email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can help.
Scanned : Photogrammetry (Processed using Agisoft PhotoScan)