A hook designed to make your mask attach or the back of your head and not in the ears, so that it doesn't cause pain. (Disclaimer: This might not work with all masks!)
If you need this to be shorter, don't scale it down. Rather check out the Double Hook instead.
- An elastic band (preferably cloth, but rubber works as well)
- Print 2 hooks (no supports or adhesion needed)
- Tie the band on one hook and hook it on one band you your mask
- Put the mask no your face and pull the bands as close to each other as they will go, so that your mask is firmly on your face, but it is not too tight.
- Measure that distance - If the distance is sorter than the hooks can provide, try out the Double Hook
- Cut the band that is attached to the hook at roughly that same length
- Tie the other end of that band to the other hook
- Place the mask on your face and attach the hooks at the back of your head. If the mask is too tight or too lose try again with a different length of the band.
- Wear a mask and be proud!