The KCKR1012 Knightrunner lowered chassis armor Set is designed to modify the Element RC Knightrunner chassis. This set also includes front inner fenders with rock light mounts.
Please note: This set requires extensive mods to the stock IFS set up and is recommeneded for experienced builders only. The set lowers the ride height of the IFS to give a more scale look for smaller Class 0 tire builds. This set up is not recommented if you want to run a tire bigger than 100mm diameter (3.9inches) on the standard body. This set up also allows you to run the optional Gate Keeper lower trailing arms (sold seperately).
You will need to follow these steps to install:
1. Relocate the servo to the top of the chassis plate
2. Replace the front gearbox mount with the included mounts
3. flip the outer steering ball links to the opostive side of the steering hub
4. Adjust all steering links to correct wheel directon
5. You will need to remove 5mm of the center front metal driveshaft inner shaft
6. You will need to remove a section of the underside of the Battery tray to clear the front center driveshaft.