This is a mini tripod for cameras.
I wanted an small tripod that would be able to carry a DSLR in portrait and landscape mode.
Many 3D printed tripods where either too small or not stable or didn't support portrait orientation.
So I designed this one.
- - Portrait and Landscape orientation
- - Small and lightweight
- - Sturdy construction without supports
- - Panoramic mode (hexagonal grip for easy rotation)
- - Layer height: 0.20mm - 0.35mm
- - Perimeters: 2 or more
- - Infill: triangle at 25% or more
- - Supports: No
- - Firmly insert the body parts into the brace piece. It's good to apply some grease in the contact area between the two body pieces, but not on the brace itself. This is for a smoother rotation while letting the brace do the grip job.
- - Everything else is self-explanatory, just screws and nuts. Look at the pictures for directions.
- - The rubber washers are absolutely needed or the head won't have enough grip for holding a camera with a big lens.
Remixes are welcome. Enjoy!