Tiny case for exacto blade #19 (i think).
1. Super glue the blade to the slide part, let dry completely or it might get glued inside housing.
2. Put the part into the sloted pice.
3. Super glue the top on, let dry, making sure blade doesnt get stuck in there.
4. Glue circle piece onto slide piece.
5. Run extra bead of super glue around the perimeter of the housing, making sure to move slide during drying process .
added one stl with keychain loop after pictures.
I work in the coolers and needed tiny quick access blade that i can open wrapped cases of drink cans without the cumbersome regular sized utility knives, and those are always slipping and puncturing product.