This design has many features to help you make hassle-free s'mores. The More Smore Maker has graham cracker holders, stick rests, and holes for storing your More Smore Maker. To make the s’more you need chocolate, a marshmallow, and two graham crackers.
- First, use the bottom graham cracker holder to hold your first cracker and chocolate bar.
- The top cracker can be put in the spare graham cracker holder while you roast your marshmallow.
- Carefully roast your marshmallow.
When adding the marshmallow to your s’more we come across the first problem: how to get your marshmallow off the stick! Whoever has made a s’more before knows that it is extremely difficult to get the marshmallow off while holding the graham crackers. This is where the stick slot and bottom graham cracker holder come in handy.
- The stick slot allows you to put your stick down while the cracker holder does what it says, it holds the cracker in place.
- Once the marshmallow is on, push down with the top cracker and pull out your stick.
- After you have made your s’more, set the roasting stick down on the stick holders so that no yucky grime gets on it.
- Next, of course, you need to eat the s'more. Just put your fingers in the pinch hole to grab your treat, or poke out the s’more from the bottom.
- Finally, after your amazing camping trip or family bonfire, you can store the More Smore Maker with the hook or hanging holes.
Since I don't have a 3-D printer at home, I created a mock-up of the More Smore Maker in action using a to-scale isometric printout with real graham crackers, marshmallow, chocolate and roasting stick.
This object was made in Tinkercad. https://www.tinkercad.com/things/3ypTAuRwu6u