This is another Nerf scope that I designed for my boy M.J. He wanted a scope that could be assembled that had a lens cap and a clear reticle with a smiley face so here it is i hope you like it!
I Printed verticly so just a couple supports are required and always use a raft because i dont have a heated bed.
- Pull the rafts and supports off your scope and clean up all the gnarleyness
- Use the shorter section of the scope and trace the side that you don't look through on a clear piece of plastic. Any clear ridgid plastic will do.
- Draw a cool skull, smiley face, or Ice cream cone on the center of your clear plastic piece and cut to size.
- Insert reticle [clear plastic piece] into the larger scope section, slide smaller side into the larger side and glue them together.
- Glue and clamp the nerf rail guide onto the barrel of the scope. I used super glue its held up nicely and it dries pretty quickly
- Glue the knobs in the holes of the barrel
- I cut a nail down to size and heated it up and slid it throuhgh the hinge supports for the lens cap hinge.
- Have fun accuretly unleashing mahem on your foes