Some versions of the 2011-2012 Nissan Leaf used a manual lever to release the charge prot flap. Sometimes the lever snaps in half - this is a 3D printable replacement.
This design is based on "Nissan LEAF 2011-2012 charge port release" by JNissi, available at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1973028
I've changed his design in a few ways:
* Right Hand Drive - mine is for a right hand drive car, his is for left hand cars.
* strengthened - I've added three smooth ridges underneath to increase strength and avoid it snapping like the Nissan version
* bored out the holes a bit to make the movement smoother
* changed the cable slot to be verticle so that it's easy to print. (JNissi's design requires you to cut.knock out the cable slot space.)
* beefed up the cable nipple brackets to increase strength
* added a 3D printable plug icon - so you don't have to make a sticker. Also, I simplified the icon to just a plug to make it easy to 3D print, and easier to see from the drivers head height.
I used superglue to stick the icon onto the front of the lever. There's a hole in the lever for the icon to fit in to.
I tried two colour options: white icon on black lever (most similar to standard look), and black icon on white lever (lever stands out more so easier for new users or when you're looking for the lever in the dark).
When installing you'll also want to add a drop of oil to the pivot points - otherwise it starts out a bit stiff.