- Construction finish: 1986
- Designed by: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Type: Skyscraper
- Stories: 63
- Maximum Height: 725 feet / 221 meters
- Architect: Adrian Smith
- Former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka purchased a condominium on the 39th floor of this building.
Did You Know?
- The reason the window pattern becomes irregular toward the top is that some of the residential spaces have two-story rooms with two-story windows.
(Credit; Chicago Architecture)
This object is part of "Scan The World". Scan the World is a non-profit initiative introduced by MyMiniFactory, through which we are creating a digital archive of fully 3D printable sculptures, artworks and landmarks from across the globe for the public to access for free. Scan the World is an open source, community effort, if you have interesting items around you and would like to contribute, email email@example.com to find out how you can help.
Scanned : Photogrammetry (Processed using Agisoft PhotoScan)