Printed in black. Painted with successive layers of dry brush of grey, tope, and light grey. Cracks are painted with wider lines of the light grey and a thinner line of black.
For the ice tile, I printed in clear pla and then did a wash with a dark blue, focusing on darker lines at the square edges.
For the dirt tile, I printed in black pla, then heavily drybrushed on a darker brown. Then I added some dark grey blots that I smeared with my finger. Next, I dry brushed on layers of dark olive, light oplive and the dark brown mixed with a white. Finally I added a little bit of green and yellow flocking and then hit the whole thing with a matte varnish.