This tile set has been superseded by the much improved OpenForge 2.0 Dungeon Stone set.
Dungeon corner tiles designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles.
Compatible tiles/walls in this series are tagged with OpenForge
Source from the tools used is included:
- Wall Blocks (Sculptris: sc1, obj, meshconv: stl, decimated stl)
- Stone Facing (scad, stl, decimated stl)
- Base Corner tile (scad, stl)
- Stone corner lines (scad, stl)
- forge_lib (scad)
- Smooth Tile Series - Smooth tiles that can be used as concrete, dirt, ice, etc.
- Smooth Edge Tile Series - Smooth tiles that can be used as concrete, dirt, ice, etc. Edge tiles.
- Stone Tile Series - Stone tiles.
- Stone Edge Tile Series - Stone edge tiles.
- Crenelated Tile Series - Crenelated Tiles
- Crenelated Edge Tile Series - Crenelated edge tiles
- Tudor Tile Series - Tudor tiles.
- Tudor Edge Tile Series - Tudor edge tiles.
- Ruined Series - Ruined stone walls
- Accessories - Pillars, etc.
- Non-Series Tiles - Misc tiles, such as the pool
- Module Specific Tiles - Tiles designed for specific modules.
- 1/25/2014 - Added 1x1 - 3x3
- 1/29/2014 - Added 4x4
- 2/6/2014 - 2x2 and 3x3 regenerated due to mesh problems
- 8/31/2014 - All stls regeneated due to mesh problems
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, take a look at our tutorials.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our: