JUST GIVE HIM FIVE AND HE WILL SHINE!
This is a simple desk/bedside lamp. It's called Pepet (a typical Spanish name). In order to make it work, you'll need some electronic parts, but don't worry, it's not difficult.
There are some hollow parts in the model so the cables can go through.
You can see it in action at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we2fRqcRSNY
DISCLAIMER: This is a DIY thing, do it at your own risk. I take no responsibility of its use or any damage that could cause. See instructions.
Instructions Parts list:
- 2 x 3w led module for arduino.
- 1 x touch sensor module for arduino (mine is from sainsmart). http://www.sainsmart.com/sains...
- 1 x USB to 2.1mm barrel plug cable (or arduino 5v power supply with 2.1mm socket)
- 1 x DC power jack 2.1mm panel mount socket
- 4 x small self tapping screws (to hold the leds) female to female dupont "y" cables (if you don't find "y" cables, you have to customize them because you need to connect one cable to two leds, so you'll need a "y". Check the pictures for further instructions. I suggest you make your own dupont cables.
Printed without supports 10-20% infill 0.25/0.3 layer (to save time) print speed about 50-60mm/s 3 outer shells
Note: As you can see in the pictures the hand is a bit ugly. This is because it was the first time I printed it and speed was to high. I recommend you slow down the printing speed when printer starts with the hand. Hope you like it!! If you print it, please post some pictures!!
UPDATE: I divided the design into two parts, body and legs, so it can be printed in smaller buildplates.