This is not a polypanel but rather a tool used for polypanels. Use this to separate parts and even connect some of them. The panels have to be 45 degrees or less from each othr for this to be used. To use the tool, there are teeth at that go in specific spots.
To separate them, put the side with two teeth on the panel with the two nubs and place the two teeth onto the tool so it pushes the nubs away from the other panel. The other side with the single tooth will be placed to push the panel with the single nub. Push down on the two ends of the tool and squeeze the nds together until you hear a clicking sond. This will completely separat the parts roughly 65% of the time. The other 35% of the time, it separate the panels half way but at that point, it should be easy to pull them apart. This tool has been very helpful for me but it was difficult for me to desighn and to understand. If you need any help, leave a comment. Thank you!