This plate is a very useful and tasteful touch to any Prusa I3 MK3! There are 4 main sections to this tray:
1. The SD Card Holder- it holds 3 SD Cards snugly in the slots for use later.
2. The Smooth Tray- perfect for holding any small pieces you have lying around.
3. The Rough Tray- the rough tray has bumps built in to the bottom of it specifically designed to prevent any Smooth objects such as screws or nails from rolling around.
4. The Screwdriver Holder- two small holes in the side of the tray perfect for holding screwdrivers and hex wrenches.
The assembly and installation of the tray is shown in the pictures above, but I will highlight the basic process below.
1. Take an M3x15 screw and drive it into the hole on the bottom of the tray piece.
2. Take the latch piece, and place the screw hole in the bottom of it on the screw driven partially through the main tray piece. Now drive the screw almost all the way into both pieces.
3. Remove the two diagonal screws on the left Prusa Z motor.
4. Rotate the latch piece about 45 degrees to the right, and then slide the tray clip onto the motor while rotating the latch piece back to the original angle after it has been placed over the two screw holes.
5. Put the screws back into the diagonal screw holes, through the new piece.