Mount for the IR sensor on the MK3S MMU2S with Bondtech BMG extruder.
Uses one additional M3*8mm and one M3 square nut.
The mount has enough "swinging room" to calibrate according to the instructions from PR found in the service manual.
**PLEASE NOTE** This does not fit the Bear or MK3S X-carriage- you will need the R3 style X-carriage
4/5/2019- added .stp and .f3d files
**Instructions** (assuming that you have, or know how to flash your firmware)
- Disassemble Bondtech extruder assembly to gain access to the door
- Remove door hinge pin
- Remove door, and gear from the door
- Replace door with IR-lever-v2 - re-install gear and door hinge pin
- Re-assemble Bondtech extruder
- Replace old sensor wire harness with IR sensor wire harness
- Install IR-mount in vertical position to rear of X-carriage with one M3*8 screw and square nut
- Fasten IR-sensor to the mount with M2*8 screw and connect wire harness
- Calibrate sensor in LCD screen (Support>Sensor info>IR value) Swiveling the IR-mount so that with no filament loaded it reads "0" and with filament loaded reads "1"
- Install IR-cover