Modify Scout Ship Beta to integrate this Cargo Variant. Please note that you will need the base ship to be able to build this variant.
Compatible with the OpenLOCK system created by and available at Printable Scenery. You will need the basic OpenLOCK templates to print clips to connect these products, available from Printable Scenery. These tiles are commercially available versions of 2nd Dynasty's 2019 Starship III Kickstarter.
Please note that these are STL files only! You will need a 3D printer or print service in order to print the parts. The parts have been designed with FDM printers in mind at 100-200 microns and should be fully printable using PLA, ABS, PETG or PEI plastic, although you will achieve better results with SLA/DLP printers (resin) or higher resolution FDM prints. You may need to rotate objects for optimal printing or add supports, particularly for overhanging areas, such as the top of door frames.
Parts are designed in 28mm scale (1" squares), but can be rescaled easily in your 3D printing software package.
This package includes:
- Hull - Scout Ship - Cargo Variant - Cargo Bay Front - Left Side.stl
- Hull - Scout Ship - Cargo Variant - Cargo Bay Front - Right Side.stl
- Hull - Scout Ship - Cargo Variant - Cargo Bay Rear - Left Side.stl
- Hull - Scout Ship - Cargo Variant - Cargo Bay Rear - Right Side.stl
- Hull - Scout Ship - Cargo Variant - Central Crawlspace Access.stl
- Hull - Scout Ship - Cargo Variant - Ventral Forward Landing Gear Crawlspace.stl