This is part of another project
An online drawing app that let's you change colors via MIDI Controller
The artwork on the cover of the controller case is designed with Blender and an addon called Sverchok. It let's you generate curves (in this case with the contour node) and export them to gcode. I attached the .blend file with the whole setup.
The different colors are printed with a diamond hotend.
List of parts:
- Arduino micro
- 3x 60mm linear fader (the ones with a green bottom slide the best, because they don't slide
on the resistor tracks itself, but on plastic rails above the tracks)
- male micro USB Jack (to connect Arduino to USB cable, easier to solder)
- 4-core headphone cable to make thin USB cable
- M2 screws (to screw bottom to top)
- rubber feet (flat gaskets)