Spool rack mount can be attached to the spool rack. Put the pin on the back of the front wooden lath. Then turn the back upwards until the straight part rests on the bottom of back lath. The front lath will be snugly surounded.
After fitting the spool rack mount slide in the spool holder of choice.
The largest spool holder has been designed to be able to hold a 5 kg roll.
I've kept the design simple, easy to use and most importantly strong.
- The spool holders are easily replaced if you need a different type of spool holder simply design a new one and slide it in!
- It has been designed to work with laths that aren't to strong.
- It can be placed over the Lath holders and will rest on them for extra support
- The design spreads the force on a larger area of the lath's
- The design makes sure that the laths do not experience any torsal forces
The design does not use bearings or such. This is so the roll has enough resistance and does not unroll itself with the possible result of filament going off the spool and getting stuck.