This project follows on from my Walking Dead bookends and was designed as a birthday gift for my sister in-law who is a big fan of the show.
As always I used a variety of infills depending on the part being printed. Some parts also require a brim and others supports, in some cases both.
Although I was happy with my initial design and print, I found that it had far too many small parts and was too difficult to put together. I decided to go back to the drawing board and redesign.
The pictures and stl files shown here are the new simplified versions. I had to compromise on some of the parts and some of the original detail that I added has now been lost, but I still think it is an effective model.