[IMPORTANT NOTE] 2021.6.2 added 2021.6.16 revised
It took a long time due to the complicated motion of this model, but finally I can develop the new model of "Motor Driven Version", so I uploaded a photo of th prototype.
If you are interested in this version, please do not download these [Phase 2, 3 & 4] and wait for a while.
Almost parts of [Phase 1] are used in this version.
"Motor Driven Version" is uploaded on 2021.6.16. Object=174275.
This is the #Phase2" Model for Swivel Nozzle called 3 Bearing Swivel Nozzle (3BSN) for Jet Engine for the recent STOL Fighter, previously uploaded.
A. Design points:
This model consists of 4 Phases to get my Target Model.
- Phase 1 - Basic Model. Each BRG can be turned individually by Knob.
- Phase 2 - #2 & 3 BRGs are geared to synchronize and can be turned by 2 Knobs.●
- Phase 3 - All BRGs are connected with Gearbox and can be turned by Single Knob.
- Phase 4 - Phase 4 + Additional GB. This is my Target Model to turn Single Lever.
[Note] For Phase 3～4 Model, Proto type model was made, but I am still considering improvement to absorb the big movement of #2 & 3 BRG Gear Shaft Axis.
These will be uploaded in near future.
B. Assembly Manual (PDF format, total 9 pages)
The detail assembly manual including "Parts-List", "After printing treatment" and "Assembly procedure" are prepared based on "Standard Skill (Filing, Drilling, Tapping and painting)".
C. Download files includes;
- files: STL Files (6 items)
- “ws” of last 2 digits means “With Support” special designed.
- PDF(Zip) File: Assembly Manual
D. Purchase Parts Information; - See Assembly Manual
Micro screws M1.4x6L - Direct screw-in to 1 mm dia hole (No nut)
But there are many small parts, if you can get M1.4-P0.3 Tap, using it to make introducing thread is recommended.
Quantity of screws can be adjusted by your experience.
E. Total Net Print Time: Approx. 5 HR
- (Estimated as case of PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle, 0.2mm Layer Height, 40% infill and No raft and support)
Note: When at actual print, each parameter may be adjusted by your experience.
For parts having gear teeth, 100% infill and 0.2mm Layer Height are recommended.