This is the "Phase 4" Model for Swivel Nozzle called 3 Bearing Swivel Nozzle (3BSN) for Jet Engine for the recent STOL Fighter, previously uploaded.
A. Design points:
This model consists of 4 Phases to get my Target Model.
- Phase 1 - Basic Model. Each BRG can be turned individually by Knob.
- Phase 2 - #2 & 3 BRGs are geared to synchronize and can be turned by 2 Knobs.
- Phase 3 - All BRGs are connected with Gearbox and can be turned by Single Knob.
- Phase 4 - Phase 3 + Additional GB. This is my Target Model to turn Single Lever.●
[Note] This is my target model to watch BRG(Duct) moving mechanism. Lever does not turn smooth due to many gear teeth resistance. therefore please turn lever carefully.
B. Assembly Manual (PDF format, total 9 pages)
The detail assembly manual including "Parts-List", "After printing treatment" and "Assembly procedure" are prepared based on "Standard Skill (Filing, Drilling, Tapping and painting)".
C. Download files includes;
- files: STL Files (9 items)
- “ws” of last 2 digits means “With Support” special designed.
- PDF(Zip) File: Assembly Manual
D. Purchase Parts Information; - See Assembly Manual
Micro screws M1.4x6L - Direct screw-in to 1 mm dia hole (No nut)
But there are many small parts, if you can get M1.4-P0.3 Tap, using it to make introducing thread is recommended.
Quantity of screws can be adjusted by your experience.
E. Total Net Print Time: Approx. 10 HR
- (Estimated as case of PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle, 0.2mm Layer Height, 40% infill and No raft and support)
Note: When at actual print, each parameter may be adjusted by your experience.
For parts having gear teeth, 100% infill and 0.2mm Layer Height are recommended.