Adapted some good idea's from others .. thanks guys for sharing!
Due to lack of space around the Talisman table, I needed something to keep charactercards, gold fate and cones together in one tight spot.
Now, this is a cocktail of two things from thingiverse.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1939478 (Special thanks to TalisRob/Talismods !)
- used as base
- adapted the back wall to fit the fate-token-holders
- Placed multi fate-token holder on wall
- made hole for easy character card removal (for when you die i.e.)
- added talisman logo engraved in floor
- used chest from model
- cleaned chest mesh
- used Fate-token-holder from model
- adapted token holder and multiplied
- used cones from model
Chest keeps up to 12 gold coins.
I also added my own made, talisman logo to the bottom of the tray.
No supports needed.
Tested print on Prusa MKII.
I can only say how gratefull I am that people share stuff so others can change it. So if you're keen to that principle, don't go making money on what people share for free !