Check out our Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/printminis :)
It's been 50 years since the first Tech Wars changed society forever, and the fighting has never stopped. The rising sophistication of technology and our dependence on it gave tech companies vast amounts of power. They became richer and more powerful than even the governments.
The hearts and minds of the population were easily manipulated by controlling the narrative available online. Corporations started using cryptocurrencies to further distance themselves from the bank and government oversight. As they made billions, they invested in new technologies in public services, launching better versions. Governments soon became obsolete, and then big corporations started fighting each other for power.
Those with money and technology now rule, with whole countries fragmenting into alternative territories. The Tekano Dynasty rose to dominance in Japan, growing rich and powerful from their superior robotics technology. In global demand, Tekano Corp robots are now everywhere and factions of New Japan can be found across the world.
However, in 2121 no-one remains in power for long. After all, technology might be profitable but so is war. Empress Taiyo must be ruthless and vigilant, looking out for anyone who might steal her robotics technology by stealth, or try to invade New Japan and take it by force. She has an army of robots and highly trained soldiers, and is prepared for anything!
This download includes:
- The modular set of robot Samurai warrior parts: 18 different pieces
- Empress Taiyo, CEO of Tekano Corp, NPC character
- 3x warrior robot Giesha characters
- 4x Heisha Japanese troops
- The modular set of sci-fi Ninja parts: 18 different pieces to make multiple different stealth agents!
- Nami the Robotics Priestess
- Ryujin the Japanese Dragon robot
- The Hikko shrine with two turret options - traditional bell and gun
- The Torii scenic gate with two base options - steps and water
- The stackable Pagoda - make it as high as you want!
- A set of 16 cyberpunk Japan bases
The downloadable STLs contain the 3D miniatures and all the pre-supported files too. They have been thoroughly print tested, so you can simply slice & print!
The Samurai Combat Robots are part of the full Tekano Corp Collection of 3D miniatures, which was first available on our Patreon channel in March 2021. Our Patreon creates different collections of sci-fi miniatures each month - https://www.patreon.com/printminis.