*Warning* First of all this is a huge work in progress and if you print this you WILL have to use sandpaper to smooth out the sides where the semi circle is out the bottom and also the cable may need some sanding to look right!
Tesla has started putting these new urban superchargers so that people can charge even if they don't have a home charger instead of using the regular superchargers. This is not a scale model or even a perfect replica, I just think it looks cool on my shelf next to my regular supercharger that I printed. FDM printers do leave the model looking a little funny but its passable and from far away it look great.
What to Print
2x sides (In white if you are going for the real look)
1x The Middle (Gray for the real look)
2x Tesla Logos (In Red)
1x Cable (In Black) (WITH SUPPORTS)
How to get the Parts Ready For Assembly
1) Sand the sides especially at the bottom where the semi-circle is to make it smooth
2) Sand the cable
3) Sand any other parts you so wish to get the look you are going for
*This will be improved as I get better at modeling I just did basic shapes and didn't have time or the want to make them line up because I knew it would be easier just to sand it*
1) Glue the tesla logo in the holes on the sides (it might not fit, I used a tooth pick to put glue around the sides of the logo as you hold it down)
2) Get the cable and glue it in place at any points you wish
3) Glue the sides to the middle lining it up at the top to leave space at the bottom like it is in the real thing
4) Let it dry!