- Construction start: 1979
- Construction finish: 1985
- Designed by: Murphy/Jahn Architects
- Cost: $173,000,000.00
- Type: Government Building
- Stories: 17
- Maximum Height: 308 feet / 94 meters
- This was formerly the location of the Sherman Hotel.
Did You Know?
- This building is named for former Illinois governor James R. Thompson.
(Credit; Chicago Architecture)
This object is part of "Scan The World". Scan the World is a non-profit initiative introduced by MyMiniFactory, through which we are creating a digital archive of fully 3D printable sculptures, artworks and landmarks from across the globe for the public to access for free. Scan the World is an open source, community effort, if you have interesting items around you and would like to contribute, email email@example.com to find out how you can help.
Scanned : Photogrammetry (Processed using Agisoft PhotoScan)