3D Elements Printing guide
- Models validated and supported for 50um LH (0,05mm)
- If you cannot print them on mono printers I suggest to increase cure time (even with fast resins even to 2.6s)
- I suggest 5 burn in layers (you can also add 2 transition layers)
- Raft is thin to prevent raft separation and resin wasting + FEP degradating
- If you struggle with removing supports please use warm water to make them soft then remove it
- Cure your model after removing supports and be gentle since some of the parts are thin.
General info of codes:
Presupported = heavy presupports
L-Presupported = Lighter version of supports
LL-Presupported = they are most lightly supported, working good with well calibrated printers, also leaving minimum ammount of scars on the model.
Hollowed versions only in LYS files.
Please consider to use them instead STL, they create less suction forces that means it minimise chance for failed print!
- Daniel Krasuski