This boardgame is actually a "mini trick or treat" race. Use the dice to move around this small neighborhood and try to be the first to get to the finish. But things are not as simple as they seem.
1. Before you start to play you have to place all (or some) of the houses, included in the attached files, on the board. There are 10 houses in total, half of which have to be printed or coloured in blue and the rest in red.
2. While playing, once you "stop in front of" a red house you are not welcome and you have to go backwards 4 steps. If you're on the door of a blue house you are welcome and nicely treated, so you move 4 steps forward.
3. If one of these houses moves you back, or forward, in front of another house, the colour of this house does not matter to you and you just stay at this point until your next round.
4. If you are on a certain point and another player gets at this point too, you get heavily tricked and you have to go back to the start.
5. On the dice you will see one exclamation mark and one question mark. For the first one the rest of the players have to "treat" you with some candies while for the second one you have to do whatever the rest of the players ask you to.
6. Feel free to place the houses on the board as desired or even change the rules of the game.
Game pieces and a dice are provided.
I will add printing info later on.
This object was made in Tinkercad. https://www.tinkercad.com/things/hZwhqdlsrsL
Have fun and I wish you have a happy halloween!!! :)